Our Virtual Sittings program with Trillium Awakening teachers are a way of supporting you in your unique awakening process and enabling you to build your spiritual community with others from all over the world.
What is a Virtual Sitting?
A sitting is a warm, welcoming, small group gathering led by Trillium Awakening teachers and may be assisted by mentors of this work.
Our sittings include:
- silent meditation
- gazing meditation (open-eye meditation)
- teacher presentations, exercises, or discussions about a topic relevant to your awakening process
- personal sharing time for you to explore issues currently relevant to your process while the rest of the group helps hold the space through deep listening
- one-on-one reflection by the teacher to assist you in your awakening
Virtual Sittings take place on your computer using an online video-conferencing service that we provide, and last approximately two hours.
If you are new to Trillium Awakening, your prerequisites are attendance at an online Trillium Awakening Introduction or participation in a Free 1-on-1 Introductory Session with a Trillium Awakening teacher.
If you are not new to Trillium Awakening, your prerequisites are previous participation at an in-person or virtual sitting, workshop, or retreat, or having sessions with a Trillium Awakening teacher.
Choose a teacher or topic that resonates with you or simply pick a time that works best. The fee for each Virtual Sitting is $20 and is paid when you register for the sitting. Once registered, a link to our online video-conferencing service will be sent to you via e-mail.
- Jul 16, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm PDTTopic: Speaking What's Alive in You
- Jul 21, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm PDTTopic: The Blissful Inherent Wellness of Radiant Divine Being
- Jul 28, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm PDTTopic: The Nectarous Singular Onlyness of Whole Divine Being
Confused? New to all this?
If you are completely new to Trillium Awakening, we ask that you first attend a TA Introduction.