Come, gather together via Zoom videoconferencing for 30 to 45-minute meditation sessions with Trillium Awakening teachers.
Sessions are free. Newcomers welcome!
The meditation sessions start with introductions before the meditation, which are approximately 25 minutes long. Some teachers may start the meditation with a brief lead-in, but most of the meditation will be in silence. The meditation experience will be different with different teachers, so you might want to attend meditations with different teachers to see whose style and transmission resonates with you.
Zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87467276003
Please arrive on time, as you’ll be able to enter the meeting room
until 1 minute after the hour.
Sunday Morning Meditations, start at 8:30 am Pacific / 11:30 am Eastern, starting January 2021.
- January 17 – led by Jim Trofatter – Foundations of Our Being
- January 24 – led by Victor Antillon – Art of Not Knowing
- January 31 – led by June Konopka
- February 7 – led by Bill Epperly – Vast Emptiness, Nothing Holy: The Mind of Bodhidharma
- February 14 – led by Cielle Backstrom
- February 21 – led by Bill Epperly
- February 28 – led by Bill Miller
Mondays 9 am Pacific / noon Eastern – led by Vivian Coles
Tuesdays 7 am Pacific / 10 am Eastern – led by Susan Spensley
Tuesdays 7 pm Pacific / 10 pm Eastern – led by Victor Antillon
Thursdays 9 am Pacific / noon Eastern – led by Bill Epperly
Fridays 7 am Pacific / 10 am Eastern – led by Allan Morelock
Note: Times may change over time. Please bookmark this page and check for current times.
Please email email@example.com if you have questions or suggestions for the Virtual Meditation Sessions.