Discovering Your Path to Awakening
Our all new Discovery Course, formerly the Orientation Course, now offers the opportunity to work in small, teacher led groups, with periodic peer group sessions to interact with the key elements of the Trillium Dharma, read teacher essays and watch videos as well as opportunities for experiential practice of the key concepts.
The course is designed to meet over a period of 10 weeks alternating between teacher-led Zoom sessions and peer group meetings, supplemented by journaling, and participating in an online discussion with your classmates. Here’s an overview of the content:
Module 1: Fundamentals:
- What We’re About
- Unique Voices Sharing Common Goals
- Who this work is For
- and Benefits of Participating.
Module 2: Key Principles:
- Awakening: Realizing Yourself beyond Limits
- Embodiment: Dropping into the Feeling Heart of Being
- and Mutuality: The Art of Awakened Relating
Module 3: Four Alchemical Ingredients:
- Radical Embrace,
- Daring and Perserverance
Module 4: Four Passages:
- The Unraveling of Fixing and Seeking Strategies,
- Landing in the Core Paradox,
- Whole Being Realization: Living Paradox,
- and Sacred Reconfiguration
Module 5: The Potential:
- Wellness of, and Confidence in, Being
- Authenticity/Living Your True Life (Discovering Your Purpose),
- Being Divinely Human
- and Living in Awakened Mutuality
Register for The Discovery Course
Are you interested in joining a small group to take The Discovery Course? As soon as we get a small group of interested participants, between 4 – 6, you’ll get an email to determine the best days and times for your group to meet twice a month. Sign up here to add your name to a newly forming class.
The course fee is $297, payable to the assigned teacher’s PayPal account prior to the start of the course. 20% of course fees are donated back to the Trillium Outreach Fund to help us market our work to the world of spiritual seekers.