Jul 13, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm PDT (Convert time zone)
All Hearts on Deck virtual sittings are a deep collective inquiry into topics pertaining to awakened service. They are geared towards mature Trillium practitioners (including mentors and teachers) who are longing to express their awakened brilliance in service to all beings.
Topic – Wholeness-in-Action: Bringing Your Whole Self to the Divine Game of Life
Western industrialized culture places high value on the mind and reason, and while our intellect is a valuable tool, it’s not the only thing we are or have to offer! Other ways of knowing are being recognized as valid forms of intelligence. In 1983 developmental psychologist, Howard Gardner proposed at least 9 types of intelligence: naturalist, musical, logical-mathematical, existential, interpersonal, bodily-kinesthetic, and linguistic. One could argue that energetic, intuitive, and spiritual intelligences, as well as whole-being intelligence, should be part of this list.
In addition to our unique mixture of intelligences and various gifts and skills, we also bring capacities such as compassion, trust, courage, and curiosity to the table. Most importantly, perhaps, is the way we occupy and offer our whole Being.
I believe that the more we know and live our wholeness–including pure consciousness, soul, subtle energies, mind, emotion, and body–the more we’re able to participate in an attuned, productive, and creative way with the unfolding of life.
I invite you join me in a rich exploration of what wholeness-in-action means and looks like. Some questions we may contemplate together include:
- What does it mean to be “whole?”
- How do we include parts of ourselves that we don’t like, or tend to ignore or dismiss?
- What can we do to inhabit more dimensions of our Being?
- How does wholeness-in-action show up for you?
Prerequisites: The All Hearts on Deck awakened activism inquiries are held every second Saturday of the month, and are tailored to mature Trillium practitioners (including mentors and teachers). Participants meeting these prerequisites are invited to join in! If you have questions about the prerequisites, please email me.
- Active in Trillium Awakening for at least 12 months
- Familiar with core Trillium teachings (e.g. have taken the Trillium Orientation Course, IAM’s Foundation Course, have read Becoming Divinely Human, or equivalent)
- Currently working with a Trillium Awakening teacher (or have actively worked w/ a TA teacher in the past)
- Have attended at least 3 TA sittings, or a weekend TA workshop
Maximum: To foster a deeper experience for the group, event is limited to 9 people.
Suggested Contribution: suggested offering is $20-$30 (please contribute what you can comfortably afford; no-one turned away for lack of funds)
REGISTER: To reserve your spot and receive the Zoom link, please contact Margit Bantowsky at Margit@MargitBantowsky.com
Save the dates! Upcoming All Hearts on Deck sittings (2ndSaturdays):
- Aug 10 – Spectrum of Mutuality: Interbeing as the Basis of Awakened Service
- Sept 14 – Lifting the Veil: Social Dimensions of Awakening
- Oct 12 – Sacred Reciprocity: Ecological Dimensions of Awakening
Margit Bantowsky has been active in the Trillium path since 2011, and as a Trillium Awakening teacher is dedicated to helping people experience fundamental peace at their core and to delight in and express their unique brilliance. Margit has a private Transformative Coaching practice and offers workshops on creativity, leadership, and personal development. She is passionate about cultivating social and environmental dimensions of awakening.