Mar 8, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm PDT (Convert time zone)
Teacher(s) & Mentor(s)
Subhaga Crystal Bacon and Steve Boggs
Are you curious about awakening?
- You CAN live without self-judgment, exactly as you are.
- You CAN live without striving, struggling, suffering.
- You CAN live without the need for exhausting practice.
Self discovery through Trillium Awakening
can align your life in ways you didn’t think possible.
Explore the following topics:
- Brief history of Trillium Awakening, it’s purpose and how it came to be
- Essential elements of this practice: Consciousness, Embodiment, Mutuality
- How Mutuality is the fuel that catalyzes embodied awakening
- “Whole-Being Realization” and its importance for spiritual development
- Basic practices of Trillium Awakening
- An experience of group Mutuality while live on the call
- How to engage this path for yourself and ignite your own awakening
Come join us! And bring a friend!
About Subhaga & Steve
From Steve Boggs:
“I honor your deep yearning to know the truth of your life and be at ease in it. My deepest intention and pleasure will be to help you come home; to live the uncreated, self-evident reality that is your truest nature.
Over time I have come to feel our human constraint and brokenness as not so much broken down as broken open – open to each moment, each new breath, each successive experience of life in a way that is undefended and uninterpreted. My deepest wish is to help you live the ecstatic burn of this condition so that you can discover for yourself the divinity of your ordinary life.”
There is a limit of 8 registrants for this event. 4 spots remain available.