Jul 12, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm PDT (Convert time zone)
Teacher(s) & Mentor(s)
Margit Bantowsky & Kirstin Eventyr
Are you curious about awakening?
- You CAN live without self-judgment, exactly as you are.
- You CAN live without striving and struggling.
- You CAN live without the need for exhausting practice.
Self discovery through Trillium Awakening
can align your life in ways you didn’t think possible.
Explore the following topics:
- Brief history of Trillium Awakening, it’s purpose and how it came to be
- Essential elements of this practice: Consciousness, Embodiment, Mutuality
- How Mutuality is the fuel that catalyzes embodied awakening
- “Whole-Being Realization” and its importance for spiritual development
- Basic practices of Trillium Awakening
- An experience of group Mutuality while live on the call
- How to engage this path for yourself and ignite your own awakening
Come join us! And bring a friend!
About Margit & Kirstin
Margit Bantowsky‘s spiritual journey evolved out of graduate studies in Imaginal Psychology, and blossomed when she encountered the Trillium path in 2011. Her whole-being realization in 2012 finally gave Margit the sense of “coming home” she longed for.
A sensitive, creative person who struggled with debilitating self-hatred, Margit loves to help people find peace and delight in themselves and express their unique brilliance. She has found that embodied awakening in community can really help this process. Along with a deep environmental sensitivity, Margit is passionate about the social dimensions of awakening. https://www.trilliumawakening.org/profile/margitbantowsky/
There is a limit of 8 registrants for this event. 8 spots remain available.