Jan 8, 2021 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm PST (Convert time zone)
Teacher(s) & Mentor(s)
Are you curious about the leading-edge of human potential?
Self discovery through Trillium Awakening
can align your life in ways you didn’t think possible.
Join teacher Fax Gilbert in this free online Introduction as he offers you a first-hand taste of this practice and its teachings. The Introduction is the first step toward becoming part of a global community practicing Trillium Awakening in monthly virtual gatherings, in-person gatherings, including retreats in different parts of the world.
- Brief history of Trillium Awakening, it’s purpose and how it came to be
- Essential elements of this practice: Consciousness, Embodiment, Mutuality
- How Mutuality is the fuel that catalyzes embodied awakening
- “Whole-Being Realization” and its importance for spiritual development
- Basic practices of Trillium Awakening
- An experience of group Mutuality while live on the call
- How to engage this path for yourself and ignite your own awakening
This two-hour orientation is delivered via an online video-conferencing service. A web link will be sent upon registration.
Come join us! And bring a friend!
There is a limit of 8 registrants for this event. 4 spots remain available.