Sep 22, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pm PDT (Convert time zone)
Teacher(s) & Mentor(s)
Fax Gilbert & Margit Bantowsky
If you are curious about Trillium Awakening and are looking for a way to learn more, we invite you to attend a FREE TA Introduction, where you will…
- Learn about key elements of this path of embodied awakening in mutuality
- Experience the work in an informal setting over online video-conferencing on your computer
- Meet like-minded people who are interested in being part of a shared journey and virtual worldwide community
- Experience a Trillium Awakening “sitting”, which includes:
- silent meditation
- gazing meditation (open-eye meditation)
- teacher presentations, exercises, or discussions about a topic relevant to your awakening process
- personal sharing time for you to explore issues currently relevant to your process while the rest of the group helps hold the space through deep listening
The TA Introduction is the first step before attending one of our “regular” Virtual Sittings.
There is a limit of 8 registrants for this event. 4 spots remain available.