Jun 6, 2019 - Jun 10, 2019
Address sent to registrants
Exploring the Illusion of Separation:
An Adventure into Whole Being Realization
Trillium Teachers & Visionary Council members Sandra Glickman & Cielle Backstrom have spent a combined total of nearly 40 years inviting others into whole-being realization. They have been instrumental in the building of community within the Waking Down and Trillium Communities. Their insights into the human experience allow them to deeply support you as you explore your own personal mysteries of separation & union. During the Retreat you will receive their intensely loving & transformational transmissions; both during sessions and more casual moments spent together.
Description: With the guidance or our very skillful teachers, there are many questions that we are excited to explore during this retreat.
Some but not all are:
- If I am “Consciousness Experiencing itself”; how am I separate from others?
- How am I not?
- In what ways is it a benefit to be separate?
- How do I discover the Depth of Being?
- What does it look like, in my daily life, to Rest in Being?
Please bring your own questions to explore, along with your insights, experiences and the wisdom that you have gained on your own journey. Sandra & Cielle will guide us as we individually & collectively weave together our own beautiful tapestry of connection and unique identity.
The Retreat will include morning large group sessions (Gazing, Teachings, Sharing) with Sandra & Cielle, along with mentors, as well as smaller groups in the afternoons with a teacher & mentor. Optional evening sessions will also be offered, based on topics of particular interest to the teachers.
The Retreat will be held at the home of Francesca Blackstock in Calgary. She will help to arrange billets & accommodations if possible. Otherwise, there are a variety of hotels & B&B’s in easy proximity to the venue, please contact Francesca to inquire. The sooner you request a billet, the more likely we can accommodate.
- First of all, Canadians are known to be very warm & friendly people. You will be the personal guest of the Calgary community & Francesca in her home during the Retreat & you will be made to feel very welcome indeed (homemade cookies, nourishing hugs, extra support from the Calgary group if needed during your time here).
- We are less than an hour’s drive from the World Famous Rocky Mountains & Banff/Lake Louise Alberta. This is an incredibly beautiful place and a destination point for people from all over the world. Plan to stay an extra day or two & we can arrange a trip to the Mountains.
- For Americans; the US dollar is worth approximately 30% more than the Canadian dollar, so once you get here; your costs are at a discount.
- Calgary has a major airport with direct flights from many US cities.
- Even though Canadians & Americans are close cousins; you will need a passport to enter Canada.
Course fee & registration:
$395 USD if paid by April 15, 2019 $450 if paid after April 16th. (please note that we are using USD to calculate payments from Canadians, due to challenges with the fluctuating exchange rate)
Meals & accommodations are not included. A potluck dinner will be held on Sunday, June 9. Everyone is welcome Optional group dinners will be arranged for Friday & Saturday evening.
To register, contact Francesca.
Trillium Awakening sittings and events, or a private session with Sandra or Cielle plus an online sitting or readings recommended by the teachers.