Sep 8, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm EDT (Convert time zone)
Are you a Trillium practitioner who is currently in an intimate relationship or who would like to be in one in the future?
Intimate relationships can be one of the most blissful and also one of the most challenging places in people’s spiritual journeys. Sometimes, they can be sheer joy and bliss. Other times, they lead to one’s deepest broken zones and pain.
How can you navigate this terrain in your current or in a future relationship? And, how can you do it in a way that’s in alignment with your spiritual path in Trillium Awakening? In other words, how can you be “one with all” and yet also be with this other person who is in some ways a total mystery?
We’ll explore all of these and other relationship questions you may have over the course of six sittings. My wife, who had her second birth a decade ago and often coaches people on relationship challenges, will join me as a guest teacher and offer her own perspective on awakened and awakening relationships.
Our goal is to help you explore how relationships can be a catalyst for your growth, healing, and deeper awakening.
Some benefits of this group may include:
- a better understanding of how intimate relationships can be part of your awakened or awakening life so that you can use it as a vehicle for growth,
- learning how to be supported by Being through a deeper connection to your conscious nature so that you can experience more peace in the midst of relationship challenges,
- a deeper experience of practicing mutuality in relationship so that you have a template for resolving relationship conflicts more skillfully,
- learning how to let in the sensual delights of being alive and the core wellness through your relationship, and
- a deeper experience of practicing mutuality in relationship, being present with your truth while also opening to hear the other.
Are you potentially interested in this course and would like to have a chat about it to see if it might be a good fit for you? If so, please reach out and send me an e-mail. I would be delighted to talk.