Feb 8, 2021 - Jun 28, 2021 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm PST (Convert time zone)
Teacher(s) & Mentor(s)
TA-RELATED TEACHING EVENT
Awakening Leadership Lab is a 5-month Dream Team for awakening leaders on the Trillium path.
If this describes you, the leadership lab might be just the ticket!
- You find yourself being called into leadership roles, perhaps even reluctantly, or
- You have a special project or idea that won’t let go of you, or
- Life, your awakening process, or your sense of integrity insisting you step forward in a daring way, or
- You would love a small group of committed leaders to share support, inspiration, and accountability to help you grow into your vision and/or capacities, or
- You already in a leadership position and are being challenged to be more conscious, effective, and/or take it to the next level.
By cultivating a coherent, synergistic field in a small and skillfully facilitated closed group, the Awakening Leadership Lab will help you sense into and clarify your call, vision, or purpose. You’ll identify next steps and be emboldened to take action in a consistent way so that what you intuit as being possible can actually birth itself into the world.
As a “lab,” we’ll actively invoke the spirit of playful exploration and cultivate an attitude of curiosity. We welcome “mistakes” as a necessary part of the awakening, evolving, and expressing process!
The Awakening Leadership Lab is carefully designed to build evolutionary momentum in our awakening process and in our growth as leaders. It’s closed-group format helps generate alchemical trust and synergy, while the multi-month commitment provides critical continuity that allows action to coalesce in our lives. Here are the details:
- 5-month closed group
- Facilitated by Margit, a Trillium Awakening teacher and professional life coach
- Meets every 2nd and 4th Mondays, from Feb – June, 2021
- Held on Zoom, from 4:00 – 6:00 pm PT
- Tailored coaching during group meetings
- Peer-coaching session w/ a partner every “off” week
- Individual weekly assignments including “inner” practices and “outer” action steps
- Group is limited to 6 people, to allow for more in-depth work
- Bonus: discounted individual coaching sessions with Margit
The inevitable tension between inspiration and fear/doubt will be met with skill, compassion, and embodied awareness so can you be liberated to serve through aligned, expressive flow
Flow dances in the sacred intersection where your awakened gifts and passions meet specific hungers of the world~~ Margit Bantowsky
Prerequisites: This offering is geared towards mature Trillium practitioners (including mentors and teachers) who are longing to express their awakened brilliance in service to all beings. If you have questions about the prerequisites, feel free to email me!
- Active in Trillium Awakening for at least 6 months
- Familiar with core Trillium teachings (e.g. have taken the Trillium Discovery Course, IAM’s Foundation Course, have read Becoming Divinely Human, or equivalent)
- Currently working with a Trillium Awakening teacher, or have worked closely with one in the past.
- Have attended at least 3 TA sittings, or a weekend TA workshop
Maximum: limited to 6 committed leaders
Apply for this event: Please arrange for a brief conversation with Margit to determine whether the Awakening Leadership Lab is a good fit for you! Margit@MargitBantowsky.com
More info about Awakening Leadership Lab: https://www.awakenedactivism.net/awakening-leadership-lab.html
Margit Bantowsky has been active in the Trillium path since 2011, and as a Trillium Awakening teacher is dedicated to helping people experience fundamental peace at their core and to delight in and express their unique brilliance. Margit has a private Transformative Coaching practice and offers workshops on creativity, leadership, and personal development. She is passionate about cultivating social and environmental dimensions of awakening.
Margit offers online group experiences for participants pursuing and integrating embodied awakening. She is a very skilled individual who side-steps the traditional role of teacher/instructor for the more artful role of “attuned facilitator.” She asks participants to explore intelligent and philosophically rich questions relevant to awakened life and then draws out each individual’s unique perspective to coalesce the greater wisdom of the group mind. Her groups feel very safe while sustaining a vital, evolutionary edge. I find Margit’s monthly online groups to be profoundly relevant to my Awakened life and I give them my highest recommendation.” ~ Dean Mott