02/02/2019 - 02/03/2019
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
With John Bottone & Margit Bantowsky
This 2-day retreat focuses on the embodiment aspect of Trillium Awakening as the ground and doorway to Whole-Being Realization
FRIDAY NIGHT PRESENTATION & SITTING
Embodied Awakening from a Psychotherapy Perspective
Join us for an enlivening evening that will include the traditional elements of a Trillium sitting – meditation, gazing, and reflective sharing – plus a rich topic presentation.
In the presentation we will explore how conscious embodied awakening – or in Trillium terms, whole-being realization – relates to the broader sweep of human development and maturation, and how the body is foundational to transpersonal growth. Discussion will be supplemented with experiential exercises to deepen our sensing and learning of key concepts.
The process of whole-being realization involves the marriage of spirit and matter. While having access to our transcendent nature is important and provides a kind of “lubrication” for our humanness, the realization process can be advanced by slowing down and deliberately attuning to our bodies, as they are, in the immediate moment.
In this workshop we will activate the spiritual doorway of our bodies through a number of highly experiential practices, through which you will have the support to:
- cultivate the capacity to sense and be with your immediate experience
- encounter hidden aspects of yourself longing to be integrated
- relax deeply into the material dimension of Being, so as to
- open more and more fully to the infinite dimensions of Self
Our time together will include:
- transmission through silent meditation and gazing
- lots of skillfully facilitated experiential and movement work in large-group format
- afternoon small groups for deeper processing and integration of activations
To create an optimal environment for transformation, we will limit enrollment to a maximum of 12 participants.
Embodiment Retreat Cost:
- $265 on or before Jan 10
- $295 after
Friday Night Presentation & Sitting:
- $20 suggested contribution
- Registration closes at 5:00 pm on Thursday, Jan 31
- Note: people not enrolled in the workshop are welcome to attend the sitting!
A fee of $75 will be charged if you withdraw from the event
The embodiment dimension of our work helps you embrace infinite Consciousness throughout the full range of your unique human form, from its messy, uncomfortable aspects to its most delightful qualities.
Prerequisites: Friday Night Sitting
- If this is your first Trillium sitting, please arrange to have a free Orientation Conversation with one of the workshop teachers beforehand.
Prerequisites: Weekend Embodiment Retreat
- Have attended at least 2 Trillium sittings (at least one in-person)
- Have basic knowledge of core Trillium concepts
REGISTER for either the Friday night sitting, or the weekend Embodiment Retreat, our please contact our registrar, Alice Sharrett, at email@example.com