10/04/2018 - 10/08/2018
Teachers – Sandra Glickman, Cielle Backstrom, Fax Gilbert, Sharon Gilbert, Steve Boggs, and Jeffrey Backstrom
Mentors – To be announced
Location – Fairfield, Iowa. Large group meetings and small group meetings in private homes
- You’ll be supported by a teaching staff of 12 to 14 teachers, and mentors.
- You’ll dive into your process in extended blocks of time with your small group of five or six participants, meeting a total of four times.
The format of our annual retreat is packed with options including:
- your choice of many early morning offerings to inspire and integrate your growth
- evening options include, creative expressions night, a party, group dinners, presentations
- morning “sittings”
1) One of the following to help you become familiar with this work:
- Read CC Leigh’s book, Becoming Divinely Human
- Take the Institute of Awakened Mutuality’s Online Foundation Course
- Take the Trillium Awakening Teacher’s Circle’s Orientation Course
2) And a one hour phone, Skype, or in-person session with a TA teacher
Attendee Limit – 35
$475 postmarked by Aug 20th
$525 postmarked by Aug 21 through Sept 30
$595 Oct 1 and thereafter
Please see payment instructions as well as our cancellation policy below.
Two ways to pay: check or PayPal
We do not take direct payment by credit card, but you can pay through your credit card by using PayPal.
Please note: international payments must come to us via PayPal.
Make checks payable to:
Trillium Awakening in Fairfield
Sharon Gilbert (course registrar)
PO Box 1893
Fairfield, IA 52556
Credit card payments are accepted only through PayPal.
Our PayPal recipient email: info@TrilliumAwakeningFairfield.com
If you are new to PayPal, here are some basics about using PayPal:
Log onto to www.PayPal.com
There you will find user-friendly steps to “get started.”
When you set up a PayPal account, you can choose whether PayPal will debit your bank account or a credit card.
When you are ready to use your PayPal account to pay for the Fairfield Retreat, be sure to enter our recipient email address as: