05/03/2018 - 05/07/2018
to be announced with registration
What does it mean to have a Spiritual Home; and what is Community? Human beings have always longed for a sense of belonging, a sense of home: yet what that might look like to each individual can be very different. Home is not necessarily a physical place, community is often spread across the globe.
Senior Trillium Teachers Sandra Glickman & Cielle Backstrom have spent a combined total of nearly 40 years exploring those questions within the Waking Down and Trillium Communities. They have been instrumental in creating innovative structures that helped lay the foundation for community; creating & teaching Training Programs for Teachers & Mentors and many new innovations to take the work forward into the future. They are an integral part of the Heart of our Trillium Community.
We here in Calgary are in the process of building community around our Trillium Work. We invite you to come and be part of our exploration and to join and become part of the Heart of our Community as we share time and experiences together in this Retreat.
Description: Whether you are new to Trillium or well along in your journey; this Retreat will provide you with an opportunity to:
- Explore on another level, what Mutuality means for you in your life
- Embody your Spiritual Truth more fully
- Expand your experience & understanding of what it is to live an Awakened Life…all within the context of community and open hearts.
The Retreat will include morning large group sessions (Gazing, Teachings, Sharing) with Sandra & Cielle, along with mentors, as well as smaller groups in the afternoons with a teacher & mentor. Optional evening sessions will also be offered, based on topics of particular interest to the teachers.
The Retreat will be held at the home of Francesca Blackstock in Calgary. We will help to arrange billets & accommodations if possible. Otherwise, there are a variety of hotels & B&B’s in easy proximity to the venue, please contact Francesca to inquire. firstname.lastname@example.org The sooner you request a billet, the more likely we can accommodate.
Why come to Calgary?
* First of all Canadians are known to be very warm & friendly people. You will be the personal guest of the Calgary community & Francesca in her home during the Retreat & you will be made to feel very welcome indeed. (homemade cookies, nourishing hugs, extra support from the Calgary group if needed during your time here).
* We are less than an hour’s drive from the World Famous Rocky Mountains & Banff/Lake Louise Alberta. This is an incredibly beautiful place and a destination point for people from all over the world. Plan to stay an extra day or 2 & we can arrange a trip to the Mountains.
- For Americans; the US dollar is worth approximately 30% more than the Canadian dollar, so once you get here; your costs are at a discount.
- Calgary has a major airport with direct flights from many US cities
- Even though Canadians & Americans are close cousins; you will need a passport to enter Canada
Fee: Fees are given in CAD & USD; based on the exchange rate Jan 24, 2018. It may fluctuate slightly; however, in the interest of simplicity, we will use these amounts for our fees.
$485 CAD (395 USD) if paid by March 31st
$585 CAD (475 USD) after April 1st.
We will take a maximum of 16 people.
Meals & accommodations are not included.
A potluck dinner will be held on Sunday, May 6th, everyone is welcome
Prerequisites: Trillium Awakening sittings and events and/or several sessions with a teacher of Trillium Awakening
For more information & to register contact Francesca Blackstock: email@example.com